Counter

Friday, March 4, 2011

Clique Cycle 2 & Fashionista Madness Cycle 2

So I have realized that I don't spam my blog enough with competition pictures. So I am going to share two pictures that I just did recently.

Fashionista Madness: Assignment One
It’s almost time for the warmth of spring (and later summer) to arrive. With the chirping of birds and the peaceful air, many outdoor activities can now be done. Your model will need to show an outdoor activity of any sort, such as swimming, fishing, gardening, etc. 


Clique: Going Greek -- Assignment One
Hello Students and welcome to COLLEGE! It is ur freshmen year of college and its time to be the person you were always ment to be... Who will you be and what is ur aspirations? Are you ambitious? or are you a party animal? It is time to show ur models personality thru clothes, makeup, and the way he or she carries themself. Sooooo In ONE PHOTO I want to see ur model Dressed according to his or her personality arriving at college You can be in a dorm room, outside the school, perhaps getting out of the car with ur parents as they see you off? Whatever it may be you should be ARRIVING to College! Maybe you are unloading ur luggage? Get creative and show me ur models first day of college and what happened?  

 
Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps