Counter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Simply Sassy Assignment 1


Assignment 1
Modeling Portfolio
Modeling is the best because you have to look hot, which comes easy to me, you know. I'm blessed with that.” – Ashton Kutcher

Yes I agree this isn’t the greatest idea ever, but it gives me a chance to see what you got. It is important for a model to have a modeling portfolio so the agencies or people hiring them can get a feel of what they are like. In your portfolio you need 4 pictures. 2 headshots and 2 body shots. They must be in take in game! But...I will allow you to edit them a certain way. You may add make-up, fix lighting and even change the color variation of the picture, but that’s all.
We want to see modelesque type of pictures.

Keep in mind the tips I have given you! The tips will help you very much with the assignment.

If you would like you could collage the pictures, or post them individually.

This is also a non-elimination round so don’t fret!

Example Pics:




I am looking forward to what the models have to show me ;)

Oh and Here is the judges panel which I just love xD
Don't you just love Momo's picture xD\
~Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps