Counter

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Share some Stories!

Well Hello there!
I hope you all enjoyed Christmas or whatever you celebrate this time of the year! I hope it was filled with Joy and love, and with your family!

So you may or may not know that I have a Rainbow legacy out and I am currently on Chapter 11 on Generation 1. The Generation is going to be ending soon, so an heir vote is going to be up maybe before Jan.3 or maybe not. We shall see how the holidays go, and see if I find the time.
Along with the Legacy I have a short story, and I don't have a name for it yet....I have a couple of ideas, but still not sure. For now it's called  "Just a story I'm working on".
If you are interested in reading any of the above then please don't be afraid, to check them out. You can find both of them here
----> Legacy & Story

Comments and Feedback are highly appreciated.

Happy Reading :)
~Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps