Counter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby all I want for Christmas is You....

Hear me! Hear me! Christmas is on its way :D Only 3 more days! So thought I could take the time to spread some Christmas cheer!
So why don't we all sing a little song?
*cue in music*

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree
at the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Ev'ry couple tries to stop

You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear voices singing
"Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly"
Rockin' around the Christmas Tree
Have a happy holiday
Everyone's dancing merrily
In a new old fashioned way

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree
Let the Christmas Spirit ring
Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
and we'll do some caroling

You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear voices singing
"Let's be jolly; Deck the halls with boughs of holly"
Rockin' around the Christmas Tree
Have a happy holiday
Everyone's dancing merrily
In a new old fashioned way


^that my friends is one of my favourite Christmas songs!

Now on to the next part. Let's reflect on Christmas past.....
What was the worst Christmas/Holiday you ever had?
I would have to say it was 2 years ago because during my winter holidays my grandpa passed away :( And everyone was pretty sad and heart broken because that man knew how to brighten up everyones mood. He taught me how to talk and walk, and he always told me to never give up!

What was the best Christmas/Holiday you ever had?
I honestly I don't know because, everyone Holiday/Christmas something exciting happens or something sad. What I like about the holidays/Christmas is that I get to spend time with my family.(Even though they can be jerks)

What was the best present you ever got?
I'm still waiting for that one :P Well if I had to choose now I think it would have been being able to see my grandpa before he passed away, because that way I got to spend more time with the guy.

What was the worst present you ever got?
I think it was probably have to be my purple mickey mouse sweater :S Sorry Grandma, it wasn't really all that awesome. Though I did wear it to school once :D

Time to share a picture ^-^

He he I really love this picture! And I know Yazzers does too ^-^ 
This picture was created by:: OrangeBlueCream on deviantart.

Moar pictures? OKIE DOKIE!
I just found this very adorable because I used to watch Kim Possible all the time, and sometimes she was my inspiration when it came to writing. <3 Ron
This piece of art belongs too... pococoy for deviantart


I just thought this one was pretty epic! This beauty was done by auroille also from deviantart.

Moving on to the next part of this Christmas Cheer on!
The next part I have decided is Christmas Stories!
~ So this is one of my Christmas stories from last year ;D
It was Christmas Eve, and everyone in the house was sleeping but my mom, brother, grandma, and I. We were up to fulfill our tradition which is to stay up until midnight and open presents. So it was about 30 mins until midnight and my grandma was lying on the couch talking to my mom. My brother and I were playing cards infront of the fireplace. My mom and grandma were chatting about something, and then the room went silent and...we heard snoring?! And I looked at my grandma and there she was snoring...just a couple of seconds ago she was talking. So I went up to her and poked her, she woke up and turned to my mom and was like you were saying? xD I thought it was pretty funny, and during that whole 30 mins she kept doing that.

Next Up we have Christmas and Holidays Specials!
So for the past week all I have been watching is Christmas and Holidays specials. From the Family/Disney channel I watched Sonny with a Chance, and honestly it's not my favourite.... I watched Suite life on deck and that one was alright, poor London! I watched Lizze McGuire that one is like my fav Christmas Special. I have basically watched them all lol. As for the movies my favourite movie would have to be Home Alone! I love the whole concept, its soo funny! I love how he is defending himself! xD

Naughty or Nice?
This year I would have to say I was nice! I mean I worked my ass of this year so far for school, I'm pulling straight A's :D This year I was nicer to my brother than usual, I helped out a lot this year, I helped friends out, I actually got my spoiled brother a present! And I got everyone who lives in my house an awesome present which they are gonna love! I have been helping the community around me, and I have been involved with school! OH and I read 15 books so far ;D So I think definitely Nice!

Caught Under the Mistletoe
Personally I have never been caught under it, and I don't know many people who have so I have no stories there. But! If I was caught under the mistletoe I want someone special to be under with me. Here is my list of people who I want to kiss me under the mistletoe
1. My crush (who I had a crush on since grade 3)
2. Alex Pettyfer (because hes so damn awesome)
3. Taylor Lautner (ooooh yes!)
4. Stark (I don't give a shit that he is fictional!)
5. That guy who was on my TV today xD ( Yeah I'm not good at names!)
6. John Cena (Yes! Yes! Yes!)
Damn it I can't remember my huge list xD but that's it for now ;D


Now for me to spread the Christmas cheer I would like YOU to answer everything written above!
Share your favourite song! Reflect on your Christmas past! Share your fav Christmas pictures! Share your Christmas stories! Share your Holiday Specials that you watch on TV! Were you Naughty or Nice? Have you kissed anyone under the mistletoe? Do you have some whacky Christmas Traditions? Share them ;D

~Kami <33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps