Counter

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 things I want to do before I die

Well today I am really bored, and I was just searching up things I could do this summer and just well being random :) So I came across a list of 100 things you should do before you die. So that list has inspired me to write my own, I think it will be fun :)
So each day, or well hopefully each day I will write something I would like to do before I die! And if I ever achieve it I will let you all know! (you know if I remember)

#1
To attend a Carolina Hurricanes Hockey game :) 

My reason behind this is because, I love the Carolina Hurricanes and they are my team! I hope to achieve this someday, and I hope when the time comes I will actually have good seats & go to the game with someone who I want to go with!

-- Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps