Counter

Friday, August 20, 2010

Writers Block!

UGH! You know what I hate a lot! I hate writers block its soo frustrating! Well I like the idea of Given Life, but then I don't know what to do with the rest of the story, I have an idea but then I think I am copying some other book! I had this other idea, but then it sounded too lame to begin with. Now I am stuck and I have nothing to write about.

I enjoy writing romance novels, along with fantasy and stuff. I always wanted to write about Vampires, but all the good ideas are already taken. I could try writing about something I saw, but I don't see anything that is all too good to write about. My head is going to through a huge headache, so I thought it would be a good time to rant!

So, I just want your opinion on what I should do? What kind of story would you like to read? Just give me like a genre or a story Idea, and I will see what I can do. But for now I am just going to sit here and be upset, because I can barely think!

Kami. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami's Peeps