Counter

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rayy I loves you

Dear,
Rayy if you a reading this then I am really happy that you are. So I just recently read that you are leaving us for good. And well, please don't do that. You don't deserve to go. You are such an amazing person. You're pretty, smart, athletic, amazing, cool, funny, and just wonderful. I don't understand why you want to leave hon.

Rayy if you leave who am I going to talk to? Yea I know I haven't been around as much as I used to there, but that's only because of school. I was planning on talking to you. I am sorry that you feel ignored and left out. But sometimes things just move to fast there, and that is what happens. Please don't leave me. You and I get each other, and we talk to each other. You were like the first person, who saw me. You were the first person who actually got to know Justin in detail. You and I are sooo alike, and that is what I like about it. We can relate to each other.

I am sure that I am not going to be the only one missing you Rayy. There are going to be other people too. Just please don't do this, please please come back! If you really leave I am really going to cry and that's no joke! I want you back, and this time I promise to spend a ton a time talking to you like old times. If people bother you just ignore them like I do. Please Please don't leave though. Please. I am going to miss you like crazy if you do, and that place and the forum is NEVER going to be the same without you.

Rayy I love you please don't go.
Love, Kami [the one who loves you and will miss you a lot]
Ps. If you leave then who is going to fight over hawt guys with me? Who is going to be making those weird threads at 3 AM saying who should get this hawt dude? Rayy I love you please don't go.

4 comments:

  1. I replied to your comment on my blog, but I'll reply again. I'll miss you so much too, I won't be totally gone though because I will still be on the forums at times. Maybe you can ask lexi for my email adress so we can email. And I'm not leaving because of something you said nor am I leaving solely on the feeling of being ignored because I do realize that the chat moves fast. It has more to do with another thing that I am not going to go in depth on.

    So yea, thank you for making this, I'll miss staying up till 3 am fighting over guys, but I will still see you around sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well whenever you are on the forums I want you to talk to me! And you can have my e-mail its... kamcil19@live.com its my simmy e-mail :D Well if you e-mail me then u better explain why you are leaving the chat and everything.
    I made it because i thought I could change your mind, but I guess you have the your mind set. I'll miss staying up to take rayy I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Kami's Peeps